Continuing Education Diploma Programme
SIX MONTHS POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
(July - December 2013)
A JOINT INITIATIVE WITH CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
(Joint Certification by AMA and California State University.
Separate Diploma will also be awarded by AMA)
(* these programs are not currently offered as joint certification programs. Qualified candidates will be awarded only AMA diploma)
(Note: After final selection, if there are no adequate registrations, such programs will not be offered)
1. For all programs, minimum 80% attendance is a requirement for qualifying for the award of Certificate.
2. For joint certificate programs, it is mandatory that a participant obtains an overall 75 marks (out of 100) for award of joint certificate.
Qualification : Graduation
Documents to be submitted :
- 3 stamp size photographs with Application
- Photocopies of Graduation Certificate & Final Year Mark Sheet
Fee : First three programs : Rs.30,000/-
: Remaining programs: Rs. 20,000/-
Last date for submission of Application : Friday, 31st May 2013
Admission Test : 10.00 am on SUNDAY, 9th June, 2013
Admission Test Results : 2.00 pm, Mon. 17th June, 2013
Personal Interviews :
Finance : Thu. 20th June 2013
HRM : Fri. 21st June 2013
IBM : Sat. 22nd June 2013
Marketing : Mon. 24th June, 2013
CC & Advt : Tue. 25th June, 2013
Banking : Wed. 26th June, 2013
Last date for payment of fee : Friday, 5th July, 2013
Commencement of Programs : CC & Advt., Marketing & Banking (Mon. 15th July, 2013)
Programs : HRM, IBM & Finance (Thu. 18th July, 2013)
(Class timing : 7.00 – 8.30 pm)
Guidelines for applicants:
- Provide complete information as required in the application form.
- No application form will be accepted after expiry of the last date for submission.
- Collect the hall ticket at the time of submission of the duly filled up application form along with the required attachments.
- Admission process will consist of academic record, written test and personal interviews.
- Admission test will be of 90 minutes and contain multiple choice questions.
- The test design will aim at knowing proficiency in English language, quantitative methods, IQ & logical reasoning and general knowledge.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidates scoring above the cut-off marks only will be short listed for interviews.
- Admissions will be offered on the basis of aggregate performance in all the components of the selection process.
- Admissions will be confirmed only after payment of the fees and verification of various documents submitted by a candidate in support of the application.
- Selected candidates will have to pay full fees within the prescribed time limit (normally 2-3 days).
- Admitted candidates will have to sign an undertaking to ensure behaviour and commitment to the program.
- AMA reserves the right to make any change in the above guide lines without prior intimation to candidates.
Ahmedabad Management Association
Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Marg
Ahmedabad 380 015