Who Can Become a Member?
- Any institution who believes and practices professional management (industry, business, government, NGO) can join as Institutional member of AMA.
- The institution can nominate two of their representatives as nominees of the Association. Admission to membership is subject to confirmation by the Committee (Governing Council).
Benefits for Members
- All the programme announcements will be mailed directly to Members' contact address.
- Members get a 10% concession in attending paid training programmes which has not otherwise mentioned and for all publications of AMA (For Patron Membess it is 20%).
- Library service will be provided to all members. However, for borrowing books, the library rules shall apply.
- Free issue of AMA newsletters and other useful booklets published by AMA.
- The institutional nominees will have all the rights as in the case of individual members. Also, all the employees of the institution can avail the fee concessions in programme when they are nominated by company.
- Two of the employees can be deputed as representatives with whom the Association will have its interaction.
The cheque may please be drawn in the name of "Ahmedabad Management Association"
Membership form should be endorsed or recommended by another Member of AMA or the applicant should give proper evidence as to his Qualifications, position etc. and a reference from his organization.
In case of institution, please give a reference of another Institution who is a Member of AMA.
How to apply:
Download Membership Form
Download MicrosoftWord Form
The completed form along with cheque with necessary recommendation should be sent to:
Ahmedabad Management Association
Torrent-AMA Management Centre,
Core-AMA Management House, AMA Complex,
Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Marg, Vastrapur,
Ahmedabad 380 015.
Phone: 079-26308601, 32512847